Well, quick update - I left my full-time job and am now back to my old pursuits. It's great - summer's coming up and I can't wait to enjoy Toronto. I have the best view of the city, and I can often smell the fresh lake air from my balcony (pleasant when it's not TOO fresh). Life is good.
So, what does an unemployed marketer/artist/photographer/epic spender do? Besides dusting off old moving boxes to use as furniture (times are tough, yes), I've been putting an emphasis on wandering around my neighborhood and exploring all it has to offer. There are so many great little shops, bakeries, and restaurants that make for an interesting experience. More on this soon - there's a ton of neat little places in Parkdale that are well worth a visit.
I'm also getting into the art scene again - visiting galleries, going to openings, and exploring ideas for my own work. Photography, painting, and even music are all on the menu. I've been doing commercial photography work lately, but I want to get back into event photography. I'm going to start photoblogging my experiences soon, so you can view the city with me.
Stay tuned...
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment